Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who else wishes yahoo would split the basketball category into college and pro?

No offense to the fans of the NBA. It's just not my thing. Nowcollegebasketball I love.



Who else wishes yahoo would split the basketball category intocollegeand pro?nba rules





I agree completely. Who needs the NBA??? Its just a bunch of over paid guys walking around on the court. Split the category,collegebasketball is much better!



Who else wishes yahoo would split the basketball category intocollegeand pro?nba live ,nba teams



I'm an nba fan!! But I do agree with u because there are so much questions on bothcollegeand nba. U want to go searchin forcollegequestions, but the damn nba questions are there also. We could debate about nba andcollegeball, but they both have their goods and bads. People just have different likes in basketball, for me i luv the nba. But yeah, they should seperatecollegeand nba. But then people would want to do it for the other sports.
me
Seems a reasonable request. However, I'd also like to see a split in the American Football catagory as well.
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



i hatecollegeball

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace