Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I download dialy college basketball results?

I have a rating and prediction model forcollegefootball and I would like to develop similar model forcollegebasketball. To do that, I need to find game results data in an organized form (preferably in csv, but anything will do). Where can I find that - or that I generate it from a site that keeps that kind of data (espn.com) with some tricky programming?



How can I download dialycollegebasketball results?nba news





You can do this with a custom PHP Scraper tool that will check the results of ESPN.com every XX minutes and output the results in a CSV. It'd cost you some money to get it done but depending on your budget, I might be able to find someone for you.



Feel free to email me and if you're acollegebasketball fan, check out http://www.bracketball.net



How can I download dialycollegebasketball results?nba all star game ,nba teams



no such thing son......youre gonna have to just post the results manually.



gl %26amp; peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace