Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which Do You Prefer-College Basketball or the NBA?

In football, I widely prefer the NFL tocollegefootball. However, it is different with basketball. I find the NBA unwatchable these days. The crowd is mainly dead at the games. The players tend to act mainly like thugs (with some exceptions) and the way the game is played is poor. Today's player can't shoot and it is too much about the individual. March Madness blows away the NBA playoffs.



Which Do You Prefer-College Basketball or the NBA?sports tickets





The pros are much more entertaining to watch in my opinion. You give'em an inch and they'll do something amazing each play. They're the cream of the crop.



Which Do You Prefer-College Basketball or the NBA?concert tickets ,nba teams



I prefer the College Basketball much more, I hate the NBA because they are all snobs and think they are the s***!! However I do like Gilbert, Lebron, Wade. This may sound stupid but i think that the NBA playoffs are staged for more viewers. Go Providence College Friars!
I likecollegebasketball better but I wouldnt say the way the game is played is poor. The NBA is getting better because they are starting to realize that they need to play better defense which is whats happening, thats why you see less shots made. Example: Dirk is normally an incredible shooter but Golden State defended the heck out of him and just shut him down. What great games we have had this season.
NBA because they play hard and they play good. compared to collage collage is a cople 3 year olds
I totally agree with your statement about how poorly these NBA players play these days. I've been a Lakers fan since '79, and it's disgusting how the game has changed since then. Especially when the refs get away with the constant no-calls and bad calls-----I think someone should police the refs; hold them accountable for making or not making certain calls during games, especially in the NBA Playoffs. The NBA refs should be investigated, I think they take bribes under the table to make and/or not make certain calls in crucial games in the Playoffs.



But thecollegegames are alot more enjoyable to watch----March Madness never disappoints me. Those kids play with alot more heart than the guys in the pros.
IF U WANTED TO SEE A LIVE CROUD at an nba game u should have seen the golden state warriors against DALLAS..golden state fans were in an ocean of gold and the NOISE through the ROOF!!
I think the opposite of you, I prefer College football over the NFL, and the NBA much more overcollegebasketball.
I love NCAA in all aspects. They have passion, heart, pride, and they play as a team for one goal. NBA all play for one goal too but its who has the biggest paycheck. Its all about money. True they all want a championship but with that they get paid more. I Live in College Station, Texas so my answer might be a little biased but I think my oppion would be the same regardless.



GOOD QUESTION!!!!!
college is much more exicting except come playoff time you r very crrect about the thugs comment
Please start watching the Phoenix Suns, and the Detroit Pistons...They are so exciting to watch in the playoffs. Heck, even the GSW...During the regular season of college, almost all the games are blow-outs, unless, they are two VERY high ranked teams. Move over NBA playoffs, cause March Madness IS the best basketball event, though.
I prefercollegeball but i do watch Lebron and the cavs.
I definately agree with you. Thecollegekids look like they play with more heart and emotion. The rivalrys stand out more than in the NBA and is more exciting. College B-ball is better but i do like to watch the NBA also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace