Thursday, December 3, 2009

I did not play High School basketball but I am good enough to play college basketball I what should

i played all my life on a basketball team but not in high school I really want to playcollegebasketball I know I can, i can do everything that a point guard and everything a shooting guard can do. I know the fundamentals of basketball and I am a great shooter what should i do?



I did not play High School basketball but I am good enough to playcollegebasketball I what should I do?nba tv





join highschool basketball.



I did not play High School basketball but I am good enough to playcollegebasketball I what should I do?nba dunks ,nba teams



is ur name matt
You have to join a high school team to get people to see your talents. If no scouts see you playing then you can't get anywhere.
Go to camps and there may be, if you are lucky, scouts checking it out. Hope this helps!
walk on. try out for the schools team. if youre as good as you say you are, you should have no problem getting a spot.
if i were u i would just try out for it an if they say ur good enough then u made the team...good luck
Figure out what schools you want to go to and contact their recruiters, send in tapes of yourself playing (wherever you do). Otherwise, when you do go to college, you can always go to their walk in tryouts.
send tapes of you playing I assume that you play AAU or a travling team if you played all your life.Or you can always attempt to walk on to a school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace