Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you like better NBA or College basketball?

I like the NBA a lot of my friends hate the NBA because there is no teamwork they likecollegebecause there is teamwork but me and my brother think that the only reason whycollegeplayers go "All Out" or try so hard is so they can go to the NBA.



What do you like better NBA or College basketball?nba 08





I like NBA better because there's better players and the games matter A LOT more.



What do you like better NBA or College basketball?nba finals ,nba teams



Sweet. Report It


College. Your right, there is more teamwork. And they're not all about themselves. Don't get me wrong, I like to watch an Pro game every now and then but, I wouldn't pass up acollegegame for a Pro one.
college
College is much better to watch. NBA is to me a bunch of overpaid players who occasionally try hard in important games. Granted, some players play all out all the time. The only NBA games I will watch are the playoffs and even then it will not even close thecollegein excitement, hustle and entertainment.
college
College basketball is to pro basketball what amateur wrestling is to the WWE. And I HATE the WWE!
nba its longer and funner in my opnian
The reason I hate the NBA is mainly because of their entrance rule(you have to be out of high school for one year in order to make yourself eligible for the NBA draft). People who graduate high school @ the age of 19(while it may not happen often, it does happen) have the opportunity to go straight to the NBA without stepping foot on acollegecampus. I personally think if you wanna go to the NBA, you should be outta high school for at least 2 years.
NBA
NCAA b/c they play with heart,effort, and they dont get paid so they're playing for pride. nba players play for money so they dont even have to try b/c at the end of the day, they get their dinero. andcollegeis so much exciting. on any day, an unranked team can upset a top 5 team. the excitement fromcollegebball is just so unpredictable.
college, its so much more intense in my opinion
College for teamwork



NBA for athletic talent.
defiantly collage, everything is so hyped up and more more players its make or break time.



GO SYRACUSE!!!!!!!! lol
I lovecollegehoops. I never watch NBA.



Somecollegeplayers have an eye toward the pros; most are in it for the girlies.



That's OK too.
NBA...
NBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace