Thursday, December 3, 2009

When people say NCAA Tournament or College Basketball, why does it all come down to the men???

No disrespect to mencollegeteams, because I love watching men's basketball (I'm a major fan of the Carolina Tar Heels) but everytime someone mentions basketball, it'z all about the dudes. Have people lost sight of the fact that women still play basketball?



When people say NCAA Tournament or College Basketball, why does it all come down to the men???pro basketball





Same here!!! But i also keep track of the Womens. I do think they need to be reconized more.



GO UNC!!!!



When people say NCAA Tournament or College Basketball, why does it all come down to the men???nba history ,nba teams



well, there was NCAA basketball, which is a mens league. then they added women's teams. since it came 2nd, it had to be called something else, like Women's basketball or Woman's NCAA. nothing personal, but if I bought a NCAA basketball game ticket, and it turned out to be a woman's game, I would be upset.



I watched a little bit of the tournyment, and it's not boring, it's just slower and fewer points are scored. they are still great athletes.
I have to be honest %26amp; say that I really hate womens basketball. I can't think of a reason, just I really can't watch it. I know women play b-ball, but I am just not interested in it. In fact, I really don't know anyone who watches it!
I like watching both women and men play, but since women don't show off and dunk like men...we really don't get any espn time or anytime in the fans eyes. The only thing you see in the highlights and on tv are nba...and ncaa mens teams.
becuz womens basketball isnt a sport
People haven't lost sight of it because they were never watching in the first place. It is simply not anywhere near as entertaining as the men's game. Sorry to be the realist here, but there is no above-the rim game to speak of and the girls are simply not as athletic as the men so it is not nearly as entertaining, plain and simple.
It is still just this simple over-all womens basketball is not yet as popular or commonly watched as mens...Although I have recently become a big fan of Both...Hang in there moma..
that is why it would benefit the women to not have their season at the same time the guys have theirs, because unfortunately the women get lost / forgotten
Yeah, its really sad. Its hard for women's sports to get recognition and attention. It will probably get better in the future..........in the mean time...UNC sucks!!!!!!
Agree baby. But NCAA men's basketball is definitely more interesting. Women's basketball is sexy nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace